Lately I wonder if the answer for me is to take the train...

Cheers,
frank the uninspired

--- Original Message ---

From: Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au>
Sent: March 14, 2013 3/14/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Stay on the f***ing bus

Often, on the street, I say to self, self, you just took a lazy shot.
Someone has done it before and better. That someone is usually Garry
Winogrand, Joel Meyerowitz, Helen Levitt, Elliott Erwitt blah blah blah.
Yet for some time now, doing anything else feels like dabbling, wasting
time really. So I have been in a rut.

But reading this blogpost clarifies things. I don't want to dabble.
There's a Swiss mountain to climb, with probably some good views and
rare vin des glaciers at the top.

http://www.petapixel.com/2013/03/13/the-helsinki-bus-station-theory-finding-your-own-vision-in-photography/#more-103788

--

der...@iinet.net.au