I watched that.  I like the design of those  cameras. The  xpro  is  kind of
really sexy in a way,  BUT I really don't like the  xtrans  sensor. The k-5 is
better in certain ways  and better at high iso too. There are also still
problems with lightroom  and quite honestly I do not like that fuji  over
reports iso by a half stop to make their camera look  better in comparisons.
The k-5 IIs  comparisons I've  seen show that they both resolve  similar levels
of detail, but I believe the IIs edges it out  and  is almost comparable to the
 5dmk2 in terms of resolving power.

No weather proofing or shake reduction either. Bummer. I know the longer lenses
feature  IS,  but my k-5 has it with every lens I mount. I think I still vastly
 prefer a  dslr  ovf to a   rangefinder  too.  Different  strokes.  Nice
street camera though  if they  ever get  the af to dslr like  speeds.