> From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John Sessoms
>
> From: Christine Aguila
> > Hi!  I'm Christine.  I'm a revolutionary moderate feverishly involved
> > in intense grassroots organizing about not much in particular.
> >

> Are we doing this again?
>
> I'm John. I'm retired in North Carolina. I used to be in the National
> Guard.

I'm Bob. When I was born my parents left me to die on the outskirts of our
village. I was adopted by a family of Northern Savannah penguins and raised
as one of their own until I was old enough to bring down a water buffalo by
myself. I left the nest and founded a small city state which for 2 millennia
dominated the coast around Hartlepool and points north, but as my empire
grew increasingly decadent I abandoned it all for a new life of mendicant
preaching. About two weeks ago I was surprised to be elected to the Holy See
in what I think must be a case of mistaken identity, but it's too late to do
anything about it now. Still, all those nuns smelling of fish make me feel
right back at home with my adoptive parents.

Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Larri, Curli et Moebii Sancti.