Russian, Latin, Greek or Chinese.

From: Boris Liberman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

Old news...

:-)

From: Darren Addy
I'm Darren. I'm interested in everything in the universe, on a
rotating basis. My motto is "Question Reality" and my emergency
back-up motto is "Reality is for people who lack imagination". My goal
in life is to finish something I have started.

A friend recently pointed out something that I'd never seen before
regarding the meaning of Life, The Universe & Everything. People always
want to know why 42?

He said the answer is MATH.

M = 13 + A = 1 + T = 20 + H = 8. Sum them all together and you get 42.

I thought that was rather clever.

PS: That Number of the Beast thingy? It apparently got screwed up in
translation somewhere along the way and depending on whose argument you
accept the "real" number should be either 616 or 661.