Quoting mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>:

I bought the Pentax version of this.
http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-timer-remote-control-for-olympus-ref-7dsmqtc9-overstock-special?backUrl=L3Bob3RvLXZpZGVvLXN1cHBsaWVzL2NhbWVyYS1hY2Nlc3Nvcmllcz9jYXQ9NTY3

Not stocked at the moment.

I've seen similar remotes on EBay but it's often difficult to establish how reliable they are and what their capabilities are. Specifically I'm looking for something that accesses the cameras 'Bulb' mode to get exposures longer than 30 sec.

Taking another look at EBay just now I found this one which looks similar to the one you described. It's cheap enough so might be worth the risk.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/YONGNUO-MC-36b-Timer-Remote-Shutter-for-Pentax-K5-II-K7-K200-K-30-K100-K110-645D-/251224714008?pt=Camera_Camcorder_Remotes&hash=item3a7e28eb18

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters