I'm not a big fan of dance pictures generally but I think this is a good one -
it captures nicely the passion of the tango.
Two things I might do if I were to fiddle with the image: I would crop (rather
than clone out) the clock. And I would try to whiten or otherwise change the
color on the background wall; that greenish cast is distractingly offputting
for me.

stan