From: Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>
To: PDML@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:40 AM
Subject: PESO - Passion

I had just a very quick look over the photos taken during the weekend,
while LR was importing the photos and generating previews.

This is one that caught my eye:
http://42graphy.org/misc/_IR03768.jpg

I wish the background was a bit moreall  blurred.
It was taken with the 77/1.8 at 1.8, ISO 3200, 1/60s, hand-held (as done
most of the time).
I am also thinking about cloning out the wall clock.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome.

Igor

PS. Taken at the Austin Spring Tango Festival.