I got my Q back from repair in AZ yesterday. The repair slip said they recharged the battery (duh) replaced the upper PCB and cleaned the sensor. Well it works so no complaint. They reset it to factory defaults. I tried to update to latest firmware today but the web site says "1.11 Not available" ????

I was surprised how much I missed it. It was my carry everywhere camera that I certainly preferred to my cel phone. I liked it most when I had some decent glass on using the Fotodiox adapter.. My favorite being the SMC M 28mm F2.8. Here are a few test shots taken today with this combo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157633120517150/

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEwDVK5