From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 29, 2013 3/29/13
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Geso Q picks

I got my Q back from repair  in AZ yesterday. The repair slip said they
recharged the battery (duh) replaced the upper PCB and cleaned the
sensor. Well it works so no complaint. They reset it to factory
defaults. I tried to update to latest firmware today but the web site
says "1.11 Not available" ????

I was surprised how much I missed it. It was my carry everywhere camera
that I certainly preferred to my cel phone. I liked it most when I had
some decent glass on using the Fotodiox adapter.. My favorite being the
SMC  M 28mm F2.8. Here are a few test shots taken today with this combo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157633120517150/

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEwDVK5