And also, the once who initially is censored will increase the volume until
they get attention, like children.
That was also one of the reasons our madman used after killing a lot of
children. He felt that he was censored and not allowed to speak his opinion.

I think it is better to let them be discussed in the open. Most people will not
be mislead by their opinions, and if they did the society as a whole has a
major problem anyway.

DagT