The sick minds are there already, and they have their internet sites too. Many
of them are closed but I know a couple of them and they do support and
recommend criminal acts, even as far as murder.

The reason for discussing weird and dangerous ideas in the open is that if they
are left to themselves the ideas seam to be normal in their areas. Offering
resistance to the ideas is a way to reduce the recruiting and making it clear
that they are known, the ideas are discussed and that the majority does not
agree with them, even though they may feel that they are within their small
communities.

Dag Thrane
http://www.thrane.name