From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Igor Roshchin
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:02 PM
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: K5-IIs locks up - did the recent firmware updates fix it?

It was the first time since I bought k5-IIs that the battery ran out of
juice.
The camera was in the video mode, and got locked up in that mode.
Turning it off did not switch it off. The only way I could switch it off
was by removing the battery.
It happened twice (with two different batteries).

It looks like this bug has not been fixed in the II from the original
K5. :-(

I am on the original firmware. Does anybody know if the recent updates
fixed this problem?

Igor

follow the directions.