Great sky. Don't know why, I mean I can see why  you put in very little
water and compositionally it's a good idea to have more  sky, so don't know
why, but in this case I'd like just a little more water.  Photo feels too top
heavy or something. Sorry so vague. And, that's probably  just me, too.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 4/13/2013  7:22:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,