Nicest Canadian Sunrise I've seen this year  ;+)

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO - April Dawn

Several days ago I left the house early to walk up to meet my ride to work. I decided to take my camera and walk down to the lake. It was nice to see the sun coming up over the lake:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/april-dawn.html?m=1

I don't think we've seen the sun since (two days of freezing rain and today its cold and rainy.

But enough whining. Hope you enjoy this pleasant (if unspectacular) sunrise. Comments always welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson