On Apr 13, 2013, at 12:02 PM, larry wrote:

Uh oh, there's another Larry on the list.  There goes my easy search for
replies to my posts.  :-)

> Help.
> Somehow, I've set my K-5 to take black & white pictures.
>
> How did I do it?

I assume that you are shooting in JPEG. As it's pretty much impossible to get
B&W in Raw.

> How do I get back to shooting in color?

Menu 2 in the camera menu seems to have a few processing menu items that are
only
accessible in JPEG.  I suspect that one of those has been set to something
wonky.

This is yet another reason why you don't want to shoot in JPEG.

It's a lot easier to convert raw files in color to black and white, than it is
to convert
black and white jpegs to color.