What David Mann said. I have my excellent K-5 with the 50-135 and the
old Tokina 400mm.  The advantages of the X-E1 become irresistable in
situations where you’re carrying it around.  In practical terms, this
means I take the Pentax to the cottage and the Fuji when I’m getting
on a plane.

The cameras have very different personalities in ways that I find
difficult to put into words.  -T