1. Note that the item pictured in the listing is not the item described in the
writeup. The write-up seems to describe an M or possibly A 50/1.7, so who knows
what he is really selling.
2. The Lock screw looks to me like it is on the ring of some sort of
aftermarket rotating tripod mount, though the mount itself is missing.

stan