I guess I should explain why answered even  though I've never taken
weddings. I knew a guy for several years who had one  arm. He was totally
comfortable with himself. Others might look at him and see  incompleteness, but
when
he looked at himself he just saw his self.

HTH,  Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 4/15/2013 10:08:41 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,