On Mon, Apr 15, 2013, Walt wrote:

> I'll ask her about it and go with my instincts on a per-photo basis.
> I cannot imagine that she would be upset either way. But, at the
> same time, I wasn't sure if it would be distracting and might
> detract from the photo -- not necessarily in the sense that it would
> make anyone squeamish so much as it might be a jarring element that
> draws the eye away from the intended focus.

She could well take offense if she thinks you cropped out her arm
deliberately, so make sure to discuss that with her.  If you really
think a photo looks better cropped, my take is that you should show her
both versions and let her decide.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/