On Apr 16, 2013, at 17:48 , Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> Wow, these updates look fun. Looking forward to the upgrade.  Cheers,
> Christine

I just played a bit with "upright" and it's startlingly good and fast at
squaring-up shots of buildings.  Neato.

Original, untouched image in LR5:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/lr5/IMGP5318.jpg

After hitting the "FULL" button in the "Upright" section:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/lr5/IMGP5318-2.jpg

Still, obviously, needs exposure work and all that, and it might be a bit
over-"corrected" but... it's nice to get that perspective shift so quickly and
simply.

For comparision, here's how I left it when I tweaked some of the "falling
backwards" lines out of the image when I originally posted it:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2012/vegas/content/IMGP5318_large.html

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com