From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of SV Hovland
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:27 PM
To: ''Pentax-Discuss Mail List' (pdml@pdml.net)'
Subject: Soccer

I won an F*250-600/5.6 action on ebay last month, but haven't used until today.
The reason is that the lens was without the tripod mount and it is not very
usable without. I will have a tripod mount made of aluminum next week and I was
using a temporary made of plastic today.

So here are some pictures. These are the first taken by me with this lens and
it is also the first time with a 600mm lens. The performance is as expected :-)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2D01AE85E70E90E2!147317&authkey=!ACqI_e4t2wLUz7Y

Stig Vidar Hovland