Keep this shot in mind and the next time move a couple of feet to your left so the jukebox is hidden behind your victim's... ahem, I mean your subject's ... head.

From: Walt
Thanks, Bruce.

I went back and started from scratch in Lightroom, and it's pretty
apparent that the jukebox lights are blown out.

I don't think I'll be able to salvage the shot unless I go to a
vertical crop and just lop off the blown out section, but it's just
not as good an image in that orientation.

And, sadly, I completely lack the Photoshop skills to fix it.

Ah, well -- what coulda been.

 -- Walt