I was unhappy about that, too, but thought the image was worth keeping in spite of it.

The jukebox didn't stand out to me nearly as much as the shadow on the eye. I'll keep working on it and maybe get something salvageable.

Thanks for the input!

-- Walt

On 4/25/2013 12:08 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
I didn't find the jukebox as distracting as the black hole between his nose & his right eye.

From: Walt
Thanks, Jeffery.

The jukebox wasn't quite as distracting in the color version -- the
colorful lighting was actually kind of pleasant. But, I thought the
subject called for a b/w rendering. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to
use dodge and burn soon and these kinds of issues will be less of a
problem in the future.

-- Walt