Good luck for the 2nd June, Dave - same day as Comrades. The Big Five from Hoedspruit to Swadini was sponsored by Kapama Game Farm & organised by the Air Force Club. The whole area is game farms. I measured the route & ran a couple of those but, sadly, it is no more. BTW, my younger brother now lives in Whangerai. He also ran a few Comrades.

Alan C

From: "David Mann" <dmann...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:06 AM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: GESO: CLUB 60

Looks like a good fun way to spend a day :) I have my first marathon coming up on the 2nd of June and my training program is ramping up pretty well at the moment. I won't be doing it fast as it's only preparation for my second marathon next January.

I've heard about the Comrades Marathon. I think it's featured in one of the extreme running books I have. I remember thinking the Big Five Marathon would be good fun. Nothing like lions to put the spring back into your legs :)

Cheers,
Dave