From: Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com>
Sent: April 28, 2013 4/28/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO Something for everyone

Hi Team,

I have been busy recently, on top of school holidays I've been busy
doing several projects and have really been putting some shutter
counts on my gear. I have pulled a few shots out that may amuse.

One for the industrialists:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9304908/temp/IMG503674.jpg

K5, Sigma 80-200/2.8 @ 200mm, tripod, MLU, cable release, ISO 80,
f6.3, 1.3s, exposed so that the highlights were not blown in order to
preserve the lighting colours.

One for the bicyclists:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9304908/temp/IMG503637.jpg

K5, Sigma 10-20/3.5 @10mm, ISO 80, f5.6, 1/8s