Yep. I have time now. I just got off the call.

The lens repair was quick. A couple of weeks at the most. One of the two flash
repairs was fast; the other took several weeks as they had to wait for a part.
I also had my K-5 in to fix the mirror motor problem. They were unable to get
parts for that after about four weeks. i had an important shot coming up, so I
hammered them a bit, and they talked Pentax into sending me a new camera. That
was excellent, since my K-5 was already at a shutter count of about 30,000.

I dug through  my receipts and found the ticket for 60-250 lens repair. It was
$159 plus $15 shopping for a total of $174.00 The description says they
replaced the AF motor, adjusted the lens to manufacturers specs, and did a
general check and clean.

Paul