Hi, gang
Devaluation is becoming killer, and film is becoming unbuyable
(quadruplicated price in just three months, but incomes remains the same).
I make some research and it seems bulk film is the key, costing about half
than packaged rolls.
I'll put a sort of "cooperative" (don't worry, I'm not a commie) with my
friends (all of them photographers), to buy in this way and be able to keep
shooting.
What I'm searching now is advice on how to load the cartridges, brands of
cartridges, etc, etc.
All help, links, etc will be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Albano

PS: Color film comes in bulk too?