[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi, gang
> Devaluation is becoming killer, and film is becoming unbuyable

Too bad, as most of what's happening to Argentina right now.
Wish you come out of it soon.

> What I'm searching now is advice on how to load the cartridges, brands of
> cartridges, etc, etc.

Cheapes solution is simply to ransack minilabs for used cartridges. They
just pull the film out and cut it a cm. or two before the cartridge.
Tape the bulk film to the remaining piece of the original one. Do not
use the cartridge more than one or two times. If you're lucky you can
get them for the most used sensitivity and you'll be able to use a DX
equipped camere without hassles.

> PS: Color film comes in bulk too?
Yep. Even Provia 100F slides and some more but it's not as common as
B&W.

Ciao, Flavio