Christine Nielsen <ch...@inielsen.net> wrote:

>Yeah, I think if you are in an upgrade/purchase cycle every 18 months
>or so, anyway, it isn't so horrible.

Yes, it's the people who only upgrade every other version (or every
third version) who are really screwed. They will now have to pay as
much as the regular upgraders have always paid.

Also, the people who bought legal copies but never allowed the
software to "phone home", as Adobe software does so frequently and
enthusiastically, will be screwed. (Adobe Bridge makes close to a
hundred attempts to get through my firewall every time I load it.)