On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 10:29:14AM -0500, George Sinos wrote:
> I think the majority of hobby photographers could live on Lightroom
> alone, Photoshop Elements alone or a combination of the two.  It's
> also looking like a combination of Lightroom and the OnOne or Nik
> products would handle a lot of photographer needs.
>
> Assuming Lightroom is your hub, there are a lot of options unless you
> need some specific feature that is in Photoshop CC.

Until Lightroom goes to the subscription model in a year or two ...

I could, perhaps, consider this as the only way to get access to new
versions of the CS applications.  But I find it unacceptable to be
forced into paying a monthly fee in perpetuity just so I can continue
to use an application. When you stop paying, you don't just lose your
access to upgrades and bugfixes; you lose all access to the program.