On 5/10/2013 12:14, Chris Brogden wrote:
Hi, Ann.  Glad to hear you're back and on the mend!  Sounds like you went
through it like a trooper.
Hi Chris! long time since I've seen your name!
Thanks...

On a different note, are you the legendary Ann Sanfedele of Scrabble fame?
I seem to remember "Word Freak" describing you as a "dishy actress" or
something like that.  ;)

Chris

oy - indeed - "dishy _former_ actress" c'est moi. more like formerly dishy, tho. and quite retired from Scrabbledom these days.

ann

Chris Brogden, Manager
Don's Photo St. Vital
31 - 845 Dakota St.
(Right across the street from St. Vital Centre)
Winnipeg, MB   R2M 5M3
Ph: (204) 254-9075
Fax: (204) 253-7173

We make it easy to order greeting cards, calendars,
photo gifts, and more!  Click here to get started:
http://www.donsphoto.com/onlineprints.html

Visit our website at www.donsphoto.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dons-Photo/55585952087
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/donsphotoltd

This communication is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, disclosure
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately. Any communication received in error should be deleted and
all copies destroyed.