Thanks all for feedback (Jack, Paul, ann, Rob,  Jessoms). Going to try
again. Think I'll fill the frame more, though the more I  fill it, since I am
shooting from quite a distance, the less I will get. Anyway,  will give it
another shot. (I also found another refinery, but not sure about it  -- have to
scope it out -- refineries have a lot of private security types and  are
worried about terrorists).

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message  dated 5/14/2013 8:05:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,