Thanks, Marnie.

I agree with you - the second is pretty cluttered, but it was the best
angle I got on all 4 of them.  And, I did attempt to clone out the
near, blurry branch... but it is tricky.  Decided to burn it in a bit
for now, maybe I'll take another shot at cloning...

(I wonder, for those of you who operate CS5 & above, would you call
that a good candidate for content-aware fill?  I'm using CS4...)

:)
-c