I disagree with one point made below. FF actually allows LOWER quality lenses to be used because the absolute lines/mm doesnt have to be as high for same quality of results. Yes with some really bad lenses the softness in the corners may become more visible, but with decent lenses, FF puts less emphisis on lens quality than apsc does.....

--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net