We can talk, over coffee of course :-)

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Walker
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:06 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT Well Flickr has gone and screwed the pooch

That's not the half of it. They've also moved most of the "pro"
features over to the Free account level and made the paid, ad-free, level
twice what Pro used to be -- now $50/year. The implication is they don't
really want anyone to get paid accounts, they want to show ads to everyone
now and change the revenue model to ad-driven.

On the same day it was announced that Yahoo! bought Tumblr. Just frikken
great. There goes yet another semi-decent photo-sharing service.

Sigh. Finally being forced to hand-build a website. What a waste of time.

Dave: if you find something, let me know. :-(

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Great, now Flickr looks just like G+ and 500px.  If I wanted that
> layout, I'd already be there.  For the first time in 8 years, I'm
> really thinking about finding a new home for my pictures.  The
> community isn't enough to deal with the layout.
>
> --
> David Parsons Photography
> http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com
>
> Aloha Photographer Photoblog