Didn't the CEO of Yahoo announce they weren't going to fuck up Tumbler?
I guess they had to do something to sublimate the urge.

From: Bruce Walker
That's not the half of it. They've also moved most of the "pro"
features over to the Free account level and made the paid, ad-free,
level twice what Pro used to be -- now $50/year. The implication is
they don't really want anyone to get paid accounts, they want to show
ads to everyone now and change the revenue model to ad-driven.

On the same day it was announced that Yahoo! bought Tumblr. Just
frikken great. There goes yet another semi-decent photo-sharing
service.

Sigh. Finally being forced to hand-build a website. What a waste of time.

Dave: if you find something, let me know. :-(