Sounds like a good way to while away the day, Christine.  I enjoyed the wander
through your images... I see #5 as part of a travel series...

;)
-c

On May 27, 2013, at 10:49 PM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone:

Without a preplanned destination, Darrel & I jumped in the car and headed west
today.  We ended up in Savanna, Illinois which is on the Mississippi River.  We
didn't really stay long--just looked at the mighty river, then headed back
home.  We drove back roads, enjoying the unending site of farms and small
towns.  Nice way to clear the head after such a difficult 5 months.  We're home
now and headed for bed.

Just 5 snaps from the car ride today. Cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/savanna/index.html