On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:

> So do I soak and hang out to dry, with appropriate weights attached? Any
> better, easier, alternative?

When I developed 35mm in the darkroom, the negatives would usually
start out with some degree of curl (in both directions), but I would
store them in Print-File negative sleeves in a three-ring binder, and
eventually they would flatten very well under the weight. You're
starting out with worse curl, but sleeving and weighting them might
still work (given enough time), without any more extreme measures.