That is pricey, but the rural area challenges are appreciated.  Glad you
mentioned satellite internet.  I wondered about that option, but don't think
I'll pursue it now--not that I was really that serious about it.  I mean if it
were between cable and satellite, I would think cable would be the better
option in an urban area.

Cheers, Christine