The thing that strikes me is the tone of "this is for your own good, even though you may not understand that." They are trying to define their customer's needs in terms of their own product, as opposed to developing products that respond to the customer's needs....

But then, I've heard that Henry Ford once said "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have asked for faster horses." So maybe Adobe does know what they are doing....

Mark