On 3 June 2013 13:53, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am hopelessly behind 2000+ unread messages...
>
> As it turns out, Pentax lenses on Ricoh GXR-M module work really well,
> although focusing may be somewhat tricky. The Novoflex adapter is useful as
> it allows to easily open the aperture, focus and close aperture back
> ultimately taking the shot :-).
>
> So here goes:
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-27-watching-flow.html
> (A 50/1.2)
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-28-pattern.html
> (FA 77/1.8 Limited)
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-29-mans-best-friend.html
> (Nokton 40/1.4).
>
> Last one I pre-focused by guesstimation and apparently did not miss by
> much... I would like to know if the colors on this one look funky on your
> screen, as I am still somewhat struggling with color management.

Hi Boris, I'm almost up-to-date but it wasn't easy :)

The adapter and camera seem to do the trick, I would have liked to see
a bit of the magic limited DOF of the 50/1.2 in the first shot though,
I don't know that the detail in the background adds greatly to the
shot?

The Nokton looks like it will serve you well, nice rendering, classic
composition, great capture, the red is strange though, it's far more
saturated than any other colour in the frame.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours