From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 2, 2013 6/2/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Few recent PESOs

I am hopelessly behind 2000+ unread messages...

As it turns out, Pentax lenses on Ricoh GXR-M module work really well,
although focusing may be somewhat tricky. The Novoflex adapter is useful
as it allows to easily open the aperture, focus and close aperture back
ultimately taking the shot :-).

So here goes:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-27-watching-flow.html
(A 50/1.2)

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-28-pattern.html
(FA 77/1.8 Limited)

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/2013-29-mans-best-friend.html
(Nokton 40/1.4).

Last one I pre-focused by guesstimation and apparently did not miss by
much... I would like to know if the colors on this one look funky on
your screen, as I am still somewhat struggling with color management.

As usual - B&H (not a shop in NYC) comments are sought after.

Thanks.

Boris