It looks like a malformed e-mail where part of the headers or body were somehow misplaced into the subject tag. The actual string resembles a machine generated unique tag. So it could be part of a spammers URL that somehow is being put into the wrong field in a thee machine that generated it. Quality control on SPAM is pretty low, as cost per recipient is just about 0.