Living in a small town, I have no ready (home delivery) source of any major
newspapers, so I get my news fix via iPad apps and on-line sources. Washington
Post, L.A. Times, AP, BBC, USA Today, etc.
In today's on-line USA Today, Sports section, there is a story about the Heat
vs. Spurs NBA Championship game last night. The Heat was losing, made a
last-gasp shot to tie and send the game into overtime. Heat is ahead, the OT is
about to end, the Spurs try a last-gasp shot to tie and go to a second OT.

The Steven Mitchell photo of that moment, which illustrates one USA Today
story, is a great example of Decisive Moment!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2013/06/19/chris-bosh-finals-miami-heat-vs-san-antonio-spurs-game-6/2437043/

stan