From: Darren Addy
I'm not really an NBA fan, but I've been following the finals pretty
closely. That was an EPIC game last night, with a little of
EVERYTHING. There are so many "snapshot" moments that stand out after
watching the game, from both teams. I've been rooting for the Spurs
(more accurately, against the Heat) but it has been one heck of a
series. The decisive Game 7 will probably be a huge letdown after that
one.

I don't know anything about Pro-basketball, but it looks like both NC
State & UNC are still alive in the NCAA College World Series.