Most people wake up and have the blues. You wake up and score a
photoshoot. You're doing something right, Walt.

Some really good shots in this collection. My faves include IGP2621,
2777, 2804, 2806 & 2862. I also like 2778 & 2790. 2745 is good but
needs hotspots reduced.

These shots speak highly of your ability to relate and interact with
your subject. It looks like you were all having fun and getting
creative and you got lots of good looks and expressions because of it.

But: too much on-axis hard flash, dude. :-)  Lots of unsightly
hotspots because of that, and it's unflattering to the girl's
complexion and face shape. Eg 2657 where her skin appears greasy, and
I'm sure it's not.

After you've safely got that flash on a stand, off-axis and diffused
some, before long you'll be handing in your notice at the bar. :-)

--
-bmw