I'm sorry if you find the ads on Photo.Net such a problem.

Not all services are equal.  The flexibility of Photo.Net makes it
worth the minor convenience of the ads, in my view.  One click, and
they are gone.  I prefer that to the strange interface used by most of
the alternatives.  Photo.Net offers a lot of storage, a lot of
flexibility, and ease of use.  Millions of visitors manage to visit
the site and look ate the images despite the minor inconvenience of
the ads.

Dan Matyola