Am 24.06.2013 um 05:27 schrieb Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:

> Thomas, it's hard for me to tell, without knowing where you live and what
> shops are available to you, but prices to Ricoh GXR system went down not long
> time ago.

I'm in Germany. I looked at Amazon, which had the camera and a few lenses. And
TeKaDe, which is a nice Pentax shop, where I got my current camera from. They
only have a kit for the Ricoh GXR.

There used to be also a shop called 1000 Töpfe but it closed a while ago. That
is where I got my flash from.

Thomas

P.S. I really think the K-500 is my best bet at the moment. But we'll see, when
the camera is actually available.