I feel your pain, Larry.
I bought 4.x but didn't install it because I need to do some processing
on a WinXP computer.
Reports of 4.x being slower than 3.6 also did not encourage me for the
upgrade.
So, I am still stuck on 3.6.

Somebody here, on PDML, mentioned that 5.x offers some performance improvement
over 4.x. I wonder how much is that, - is the speed and responsiveness
back to the level of 3.x?

On LR facebook page, I see some people complaining about performance
issues and memory management.. I don't know how much of that is
subjective:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151668726263464&set=a.117703788463.98904.5850453463&type=1

Igor

Fri Jun 21 22:20:51 EDT 2013