Would like to have seen the pix but after 4 advertising pop-ups I quit...

-p

On 6/25/2013 10:01 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Yes, I'd like to echo Bob's comments about the Bruins--great play and wonderful
series.

On a photography note--as you know the Chicago Sun Times has fired all their
photojournalists, so I was curious how they would handle the photography of the
Blackhawks win.  Here's the link from the Sun-Times:
http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/index.html?story=20954538

The first few shots are not very good at all.  The gallery then finishes with
some AP shots, which, of course, are much better.

I think the newspaper has made a very big mistake--but then I state the obvious.

Cheers, Christine